The Reciprocal Relationship Between Hoof & Body Health
An Integrative Masterclass Exclusively
Equine Veterinarians, Equine Chiropractic Practitioners, Zoo Veterinary Staff
October 12 – October 15, 2023
Approved for 20 hours of continuing education by:
American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB)
American Veterinary Chiropractic Association (AVCA) – Pending Reapproval
International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (IVCA) – Pending Reapproval
There Is No Comparable Seminar
Seminar Objectives – under revision
CE Schedule 2022 – under revision
Dr. Bruce Nock, MS, PhD., LH owner, biomedical scientist, and recently-retired medical school professor.
Ann Corso, Co-founder of LH Barefoot Initiative, Director of LH Barefoot Training Programs, Owner of Beautiful Feet Natural Hoof Care, LLC, and Master Hoof Care Professional
To Be Named
- The four-day seminar—Thursday 9 AM October 12 through Sunday 12 PM October 15, 2023, with Friday morning open, so, participants can enjoy ranch activities and nearby attractions.
- All ranch amenities and one slow mountain ride are included in the registration fee. Other ranch activities are available à la carte but are not included in the registration fee.
- Lodging. Check-in is 2 PM on Wednesday, October 11. Checkout is at 11 AM on Sunday, October 15. Luggage will be held by the ranch until the end of the seminar.
- Meals at the ranch. The ranch serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lunch on Wednesday through lunch on Sunday is included.
- Shuttle transportation to and from the Tucson International Airport is included. Several transfer options from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to the ranch are available but not included in the registration fee.
- $900 off the registration fee for our Gateway To Hoof Care Clinic (GC). The GC will be held at the White Stallion Ranch immediately following the Masterclass, i.e., from October 16 – October 20, 2023. Masterclass participants who want to become competent trimmers should consider attending the GC. Contact Bruce for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-974-5847.
Registration for the October 2023 Seminar will open on or about November 15, 2022. Registration closes on July 11, 2023. Registration fees must be paid in full before registration closes.
- Single occupancy (you will not have a roommate). Pay Full (US$2,935) or Partial (US$1,468) registration fee.
- Double occupancy (you will be assigned a roommate of the same sex). Pay Full (US$2,520/person) or Partial (US$1,260/person) Registration.
- Double occupancy with a companion. A companion is a person who accompanies a clinic participant to enjoy the ranch and surrounding area but will not attend the clinic itself. The companion and seminar participant will be assigned a double room. Two double occupancies (US$2,520/person) with a US$900 discount for the companion. Pay Full (US$4,140) or Partial (US$2,070).
- Single occupancy (you will not have a roommate). US$2,935 – US$900 discount: Pay Full (US$2,035) or Partial (US$1,018).
- Double occupancy (you will be assigned a roommate of the same sex). US$2,520 – US$900 discount: Pay Full (US$1,620/person) or Partial (US$810/person).
- Double occupancy with a companion. A companion is a person who accompanies a clinic participant to enjoy the ranch and surrounding area but will not attend the clinic itself. The companion and seminar participant will be assigned a double room. Two double occupancies (US$2,520/person) with a US$900 discount for the returning participant and $900 discount for the companion. US$5,040 – US$1,800 discount: Pay Full (US$3,240) or Partial (US$1,620).
An Upscale Family-owned and Operated Resort Ranch
Situated between Phoenix and Tucson, the ranch is only 35 minutes from the Tucson International Airport and 90 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. It is readily accessible for both domestic and international travelers.
The 12 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the United States for 2019
Voted #1 Best Family Resort by USA Today 10 BEST Readers’ Choice Awards – 2018
16 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the U.S. ~ MSN Lifestyle 12/2016
Ranked #1 on TripAdvisor of 133 Hotels in Tucson for 8 consecutive years
TripAdvisor Travelers Choice Award 2018, 2019, 2020
The seminar schedule includes an open morning so participants can take advantage of the ranch’s many activities or local attractions. Bring your significant other and your kids. Book additional nights before or after the seminar. Make your trip a unique family getaway. See photos.
The White Stallion Ranch is in the Sonoran Desert—a subtropical desert and the most complex desert in North America. It is the only place in the world where the famous saguaro cactus (Carnegiea gigantea), a symbol of the American Southwest, grows in the wild. But don’t be fooled by the term “desert” because mountain ranges in all directions offer scenic drives and even snow skiing. It has great diversity in geological structures as well as the number and variety of plants and animals. There are many local attractions to entertain family and friends accompanying seminar participants. Or stay extra days before or after the seminar to fully enjoy surrounding areas and attractions and the ranch’s activities.
Other Local Attractions:
Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – This 98+ acres is a unique combination of zoo, aquarium, botanical garden, natural history museum, and art gallery, and focuses on educating visitors about the various flora and fauna found in the Sonoran Desert region. It features over 200 species of desert animals and over 1,000 types of plants.
Tombstone – “THE MOST AUTHENTIC WESTERN TOWN LEFT IN THE UNITED STATES. Walk the very same streets where Wyatt Earp and his brothers enjoyed the company of the likes of Doc Holliday! Step inside the historic buildings where a game of Faro or Poker would have called to the weary miner or even inside the silver mine where that precious dollar was once earned! Stand where the legendary stories of the past actually occurred and encapsulate yourself in our authentic Wild West History!” Only 90 minutes from White Stallion Ranch.
Pima Air & Space Museum – One of the largest air & space museums in the world. It features over 300 aircraft and spacecraft at the 80+ acre facility. Learn about the history of the US Air Force with the museum’s historical tour through the ages, and visit a replica control tower.
San Xavier del Bac Mission – This 18th-century Spanish Catholic mission is often considered to be some of the finest Spanish colonial architecture in the United States. Located on the Tohono O’odham San Xavier Indian Reservation, it attracts over 200,000 visitors each year. Come experience the serene atmosphere in one of the oldest European buildings in Arizona.
Kitt Peak National Observatory – Boasting the largest and most diverse astronomical equipment in the world, including 24 telescopes, Kitt Peak offers perfect views of the night sky. Day and night tours are offered.
Biosphere 2 – A center for research, outreach, teaching, and life-long learning about Earth, its living systems, and its place in the universe.
Sky Islands of the Coronado National Forest – The soaring mountains, deep canyons, and the unique plants and animals of the Sonoran Desert draw over a million visitors a year to the Sabino Canyon Recreation Area.
Tubac – A “historic destination for the arts! Tubac features over 100 eclectic shops and world class galleries situated along meandering streets punctuated by hidden courtyards and sparkling fountains.”
The Reid Park Zoo – A 24-acre city-owned and operated non-profit zoo located within Reid Park in Tucson, Arizona. The zoo features more than 500 animals.
Tohono Chul – Recognized internationally as the premier center for understanding and appreciation of the Sonoran Desert region through its fusion of nature, art, and culture.
Kartchner Caverns State Park – Voted “Best Arizona Attraction” by USA Today 2017 Reader’s Choice Awards. “Enter a secret underground world millions of years in the making — bounding with exotic cave formations rarely seen elsewhere. Marvel at nature’s creations in this living and contained ecosystem. Discover delicate soda straw formations, gravity-defying helictites, drapes of waving flowstone, and the grandeur of Kubla Khan — a formation standing six-stories tall.”
La Encantada – An outdoor shopping center that includes a large variety of luxury and specialty retail stores including Apple, Crate & Barrel, AJ’s Fine Foods, Anthropologie, lululemon, and Madewell, as well as several restaurants